Sunday, March 20, 2011

Robot Unicorn

Hello, my three followers plus myself. I havent posted in awhile and I am sorry! My hair styles "a different one each day" is going strong, same with Baili's clothing challenge (sorry I dont know how to give the link but as soon as i figure it out i will) I will try to upload images of my hair its just I a little Tech challenges so ya that sucks. Also, You guys should all check out the game Robot Unicorn, it's really entertaining. You can play it on Facebook or on the iPhone/iTouch/iPad. I really recromend it, and the normal version is better than the heavy metal version which I thought I would never hear my self say that. So check that out! Oh and also i got my hair cut but not too short, but it wil make my hair challenge a little harder, wish me luck, bye bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment