Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer?

        Buenos dias! It is sunny this summer's day, which this solstice is a rarity! First, before I get to the fun part I have to say something that might have possibly been pestering you. It was a debate for me to decide whether or not to capitalize the "The" in "It's The Geek Guru". Properly, in the wonderful world of grammar it would not rightfully be capitalized, but I broke the rules just to give it a little pizazz and to make it look bold and in your face. So, I apologize if that agitated you, and I would appreciate if you would adjust for the sake of festivity!
        
     Now to kick off the merry times... Nail Polish! Usually, I'm not a big fan with nail polish, but I found my absolute all time favorite! After, a recent visit to a new nail salon and a joyous experience I found this marine color. Eh, marine isn't the correct adjective to describe it, but oh well I didn't want to use the word "Blue". This color is called "Dating a Royal" and it is by no other than OPI. I've heard blue nails are "in" but I haven't really seen that. I authentically recogomend this shade to anyone and everyone! The downfall on this beafic tint is that not many beauty stores carry it. I tried my local Ulta and no luck, but I still will try other retail stores and if worse comes to worse the internet.(cue dramatic music) Dun dun dun dun



No comments:

Post a Comment