Monday, April 4, 2011

Good day to you, followers, and browsers,

5 Followers now, a little progress. I haven't posted in over a week, sorry I was busy with school and other nonsense. This week I have the standardized testing so I have no school work and plenty of free time. Speaking of the test, like really do peeople need that long of time, I was done and there was still an hour left... Whatever.. The messed up schedule is fun ;).

Since the last post, I have visited http://www.etsy.com/ plenty of times and of course found cute stuff, but I dont want top have two posts in a row about Esty clothing.

I have mentioned before I wanted to make an Esty account and sell things but Im not really sure. I make tons of bracelets and recently widened my horizon to headbands and scrafs I'm currently knitting.


Natalie, my sister. Modeling the Button Headband I created.

Bracelets I made, please excuse Harry Potter's Chin haha. :)



I have the circular wheels and what I call "the picker" the purple tool in the center. I think I had a rectangle wheel but I am not sure where that is...
I started knitting on the knitting wheels or sometimes called looms, years ago when my grandma taught me. I stopped knitting for years and now started up again. Hopefully, today or sometime soon someone *cough* *cough* will  take me to get some new yarn at Michaels. I have had a giftcard to there for quite so time now. Thank the lord for control z or i would have just lost everything i have typed on here. Well I hope you enjoyed this post. See you and promote the blogg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment