Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring is here... Well it has been for a little while now I just never got around to gathering new spring items in preparation for the sniffely season! Recently, I have been shopping but primarily purchases accessories but skimped on the clothing. Which isn't very wise, but you do what you do.. and its hard to change. Since splurging on Blackberry season jewelry and hair ornaments I am left with the choice of making stuff in my closet left over from winter work! Like, I had mentioned a few posts down, I am still really into fedora's and I picked up some new hats! So exciting!



   New Fedora! Floral Print very summer yet spring!
Goes with an assemblage of clothing, do to the many colors it has!

A better view of the fetching fedora!


 























Affirmative, the fashionable fedoras are beloved to me. Whenever, one is in sight it is no surprise I zoom over there and inspect!

Many Celebrities love to wear Fedora Hats!

Even men can work a Fedora! but not all men, just some :)


Dark grey, with a black stripe! This one gives myself the sensation of a darker more edgy style! That is probably why I do enjoy it!

 
Keep in mind Fedoras aren't for everyone, depending on your hair length and volume determines  the good look. Also, face shape contributes.
Indeed the image is a little unique but to me a hat is a hat and every head piece shall be valued! This next head topping , is more of a mix of a fisherman's hat and a sun hat. Escaping from my Fedora Fix, when I next spotted this tam o' shanter it was a prime example of love at first sight! To add to the wonders of this headdressesque item it was 30% off! Yay!



Enough for the hats for now! Currently, I am enjoying sporting the high waisted pants with a shirt tucked it. I feel it makes my short legs look longer, while this style on others makes them experiecne the reverse effect. I mainly adore patterned high waisted pants but solids are hellacious as well. 

 
High waisted shorts for those warm days! Loving the buttons!
   
My high wasted sailor pants :) one of my favorite outfits!!!


   
<>
On the runway, high wasted pants are seen with a Bohmemian Top and a stylish belt! High pants trend from the 70's is coming back! Oh yes!!!





Critics said this was unattractive, but I think its cute! A nice pair of jeans and a fun vintage Tee!



 *Caution* while attempting to wear highwaisted pants/ shorts make sure you are wear proper undergarmets! Also, make sure they are not pulled up to high, so a camel toe doesn't form!



In the spring and everyother time I love to wear headbands in a hippie style!



A flowered headband, a flower child, What? Ya I went there.


Katie Cassidy, Hippie style!



























Oh my gosh! This is darling! I want it!

Similar to mine! YAYA


 *Warning* Hippie Headbands are not for everyone so attempt see.






















Next off is an outfit I love! I wore this to a funeral :( but the outfit is still great! I would have to say this is a vintage option.





Doggy Dress, Vintage Sweater, black tights, and wedge black heels! 












DANABAILEY* I love the whole thing!

What a pose! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment