Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Make Your Own Kind of Music!"

There is no better feeling than making an art, a craft, a musical piece, or something else and having people compliment you. Even if the only person who compliments you is yourself... What?! Yes. Oh, OK. Well, arts and crafts have always been a hobby and usually I tend to go through phases where I make a lot of creations. Recently, I have been making bracelets which my first big obsession of that began late 2010. Also, I have been knitting, which indeed I mentioned before.



All those bracelets I made, except for the brown band with the star.

Bracelets are fun and real basic to accomplish!

Creating music or an art, gives you this feeling that is too perplexing to describe, yet it is something like the feeling of after the gym or after a cat nap! Accomplishment... Yes, Indeed. No matter your passion sewing or theatrics do whatever makes you happy!

This post was inspired by a song by Mama Cass " Make Your Own Kind of Music. If you got sucked into the fantastic phenomenon of the television program "Lost", you may recognize this song. Therefore, that is where I discovered this song from!   (Skip to 45 seconds on this video!





 Now to feed my Vincent (from lost) obsession...
Doodle Whig!

What a dood!

Lego little Vincent!


Full cast minus the important Aaron and Vincent!

No comments:

Post a Comment